First let’s learn how to edit an existing hosting package.
1. Log In to WHM >> Click on the Packages Link
2. Now Click on the Edit Packages Link >> All the packages that you created in WHM would all be listed there.
3. Edit a Package >> Select the package that you want to edit >> Click the Edit Button
Next Screen will display the package details that you want edit such as you can change the following details.
- Package name
- Max FTP accounts
- Max Email Lists
- Max SQL Database
- Max Sub Domains
- Max Parked Domains
- Max Addon Domains
- Bandwidth Limit
- cPanel Theme
- IP Address
4. When you are finished with your changes, click the edit button >> That’s it. The package has been modified as per your new specifications.
Now let’s see how to delete packages that you have created or edited.
5. Click the main link >> Click the Packages link >> Click the Delete Packages Link.
6. To delete a package from your reseller plan, choose it from the list and click the kill button.
You need to understand that deleting packages doesn’t delete the existing hosting accounts that were created using the package. It only removes the packages as an alternative when creating new accounts.
7. Click the main link >> In addition, you can create numerous packages as you want, delete them or edit them at any time will not be affected on any existing hosting accounts.