- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: writing codes for websites
While publishing tutorials you might have struggled to add blocks around “Codes” that you wish to share with your audience. Some people use plugins, but with a simple trick you can publish your codes with blocks without installing any plugin.
For an instance you can use following code in your posts; just make sure to use text editor instead of visual editor:
border:red 2px solid;
bodHOST Bandwidth on Demand