- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: windows VPS
VPS is well known as virtual private server. VPS has a server splitting process. Each virtual server functions with its own operating system and also can be separately rebooted.
Everybody knows that, mainly two types of operating systems can be used for VPS set up. First one is Linux VPS and second one is Windows VPS. There are many arguments about benefits of Linux VPS and Windows VPS.
1. Windows is a highly commercial operating system. On the other hand Linux is a free and open source operating system. For this reason there is a cost difference. So Windows VPS is more costly than Linux VPS.