- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Windows server
Passwords are usually case sensitive. If a user doesn’t remember a password, he might face a really bad situation
Follow the process mentioned below in order to reser the Plesk root password using Shell and Command Prompt
The procedure of resetting the Plesk (Linux Server) root password through Shell:
[[email protected] root]# cd /usr/local/psa/admin/bin
[[email protected] bin]# ./ch_admin_passwd —help
./ch_admin_passwd: Utility for setting the Plesk administrator’s password
This fetches password from the environment variable PSA_PASSWORD