We come across with a query of automatically logging of a Windows user which is already disconnected. If you are also facing same issue, then check the following guidelines. Note: the steps for this starts from “Windows Group Policy”.
1) Log in to your Windows Server
2) Open “Group Policy” by running command through “Run” tab -> gpedit.msc
3) On the left side you will see “Administrative Templates” – Click on that option
4) On the right side there is “Windows Components” – Click on that file.
5) Now click on “Terminal Services”