- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Windows Dedicated Servers
We come across with a query of automatically logging of a Windows user which is already disconnected. If you are also facing same issue, then check the following guidelines. Note: the steps for this starts from “Windows Group Policy”.
1) Log in to your Windows Server
2) Open “Group Policy” by running command through “Run” tab -> gpedit.msc
3) On the left side you will see “Administrative Templates” – Click on that option
4) On the right side there is “Windows Components” – Click on that file.
5) Now click on “Terminal Services”
A plethora of new features should cause IT pros to adopt this much improved version. It is necessary that you can effectively manage your infrastructure Windows Server 2008 R2. The Server Manager console (Server Manager), introduced in the original version of Server 2008, offers a single management environment for almost any task on a server.
Many wizards simplify the configuration of new server roles and features. IT pros can manage most of these tasks from the command line, via servermanagercmd.exe. Since we are talking about the command line, Windows Server 2008 R2 comes with Windows PowerShell 2.0 enabled by default, which is a good thing. With PowerShell management environment, you can manage 500 servers as easily as if there were only five.
SQLAgentReaderRole can solve the problems of giving rights to the users for administration of SQL Agent jobs. It is located in MSSQL Database and is a Database role. With the help of this it is possible to assign the user the permissions to see any SQL Agent job in the database server. However, this can also create some problems as the users will be able to see the jobs which are owned by other users. It is also possible for the users to check the history of the job. But the group of users will not be able to execute the job and you will have to add the user to SQLAgentReaderRole as a member. Follow the steps given below to do so :