- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Windows Cloud Hosting
Windows Server 2012 is Microsoft’s latest and greatest software management system designed to bridge the gap between traditional dedicated server and cloud computing environments. Significant improvements have been made to its API (Application Programming Interfaces) so IT pros have an easier time customizing Windows Server 2012 to their applications.
Windows PowerShell Module
Windows 2012 also brings with it the ability to manage complex frameworks within a data center, such as systems running older versions of windows and non-windows operating systems. This is accomplished by deploying PowerShell – a comprehensive interface that makes sessions to remote servers even more resilient. For example, if a user deploys a service pack on a server, or attempts to back up a database in the cloud, long-running tasks need to continue, even if the end user disconnects from the network. Microsoft claims that by using PowerShell, application corruptions due to loss of connectivity are virtually eliminated.