- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: windows 8 vm
Use Convert-WindowsImage and create a Windows 8 VM quickly.
Written in PowerShell, Convert-WindowsImage is a tool to quickly create a Windows installation on a VHD virtual hard disk or VHDX, from a Windows installation ISO file.
This tool can be used from the command line or GUI, it’s your choice. No installation required since it’s a PowerShell script.
In terms of compatibility, it can be used in Windows 8, but is recommended for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2. Then you can work with the ISO Supported OS, specifically Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2 and newer OS.