- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: web disk cPanel
Web Disk is a utility offered with cPanel which can be used to manage files using one’s operating system interface.
Accessing the Web Disk application uses your computer’s operating system for manipulating the files allowing you to add, delete or move files to the server just as you would do on your computer. You can easily drag and drop files from your computer to the server and also navigate files on the server the way you can on your computer.
Step 1: First Login to your cPanel account. Now, scroll down to files section and Open the Web Disk application.