- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: VPS
You have to follow the following steps to start, stop, reboot your VPS in power panel
A. First you have to log-in to your Virtuzzo power panel(VZPP).
D. Click on the “start/ stop VPS” option.
E. You can start, stop and reboot (restart) your Virtual server with the following page.
F. There are many states the VPS could be in, and many corresponding possible actions you could take from this page.
VPS is well known as virtual private server. VPS has a server splitting process. Each virtual server functions with its own operating system and also can be separately rebooted.
Everybody knows that, mainly two types of operating systems can be used for VPS set up. First one is Linux VPS and second one is Windows VPS. There are many arguments about benefits of Linux VPS and Windows VPS.
1. Windows is a highly commercial operating system. On the other hand Linux is a free and open source operating system. For this reason there is a cost difference. So Windows VPS is more costly than Linux VPS.
Installatron is a server software and it is also known as a script installer. Once installed on your server, Installatron allow you to install, manage and upgrade a premier collection of the advisable applications on the web, all instantly at the click of a button.
Installatron supportes following server control panel :
cPanel/WHM 11.x, 10.x, 9.x (or newer)
cPanel Enkompass 1.x (or newer)
DirectAdmin 1.x (or newer)