- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: updating the server
You might be getting for software updates several times. Though knowing it’s important, you might be ignoring it always.
Surely there are reasons behind ignorance – “Sending an email to the client is important right now”; “It’s my presentation day today so I need to finish the presentation”; “What if something breaks?”
But, when something goes wrong with your software, you hear the nagging voice at the back of our head saying we made a bad decision.
You need to hear it clearly that software updates can’t wait – significantly when it comes to your servers or business systems. Software updates contain critical bug fixes which if left unpatched; your system is a fish in the barrel for the hackers.