- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: squirrelmail session
If you are using Squirrel mail and often encounter a disconnection problem with SquirrelMail interface, then you need understand that SquirrelMail session gets disconnected after a certain period of time. This usually happens around 10-15 minutes after logged into the interface without clicking on any buttons or not performing any actions.
You are composing a very long email or staying away from the computer for several minutes or a few hours then it attempts to log out from mail interface.