- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: RAID Technology
Storage solutions, professionals, etc… always heavily loaded with RAID configuration. But do you know this technology. I guess, yes. However, today I am going to ask some basic questions about RAID; below each question you will see 3 options + correct answer. At first glance it will looks quite boring or rather uninteresting but did you know this information before, ask yourself.
Question 1/10 – What do the initials RAID?
The correct answer is – 1) Redundant Array of Independent Disks
Question 2/10 – What architecture does one opposes regularly RAID?