- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Private LAN Server Setup
Private LAN Configuration on a Dedicated Server. BODHost Offers Private LAN or VLAN Dedicated Server Hosting Setup. In a Private VLAN configuration, router use routing rules which connect the server to the Internet through a Private Network which is configured via Dedicated Server Switch or in other words through a Cable. Client’s who are looking for secured transfers between the server, they opt for Private lan Setup on Dedicated Servers.
Public Access to the database can be disabled and can only be accessed through Web Server. Both of the servers can communicate between each other through Private LAN. It can only allow http traffic to be brought in. More blocked ports are a secured way of Dedicated Server Hosting Operations.