- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Plesk control panel
Let’s learn to generate a Certificate Signing Request and Install a standard SSL certificate or a Windows server running Plesk.
Generate a Certificate Signing Request in Plesk.
Plesk is a highly efficient web server administration control panel. It is offered with the Windows web hosting platform. At times you may come across the situation where the Plesk control panel might not load.
If you are not able to login into Plesk, refer the process mentioned below:
If you encounter the error message mentioned below, it means you are using more memory space than what is allotted to you:
[emerg] (22)Invalid argument: could not call shmget
In this situation, you have to increase the value of ‘shmall’ in the ‘/etc/sysctl.conf’ file. Edit this file and increase the value with the following command: