- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: plesk 10.x
This tutorial is applicable for only Parallels Plesk Panel 10.x for Linux
If you need to quickly re-establish contents of /var/www/vhosts/ folder for all clients without restoring full backup. Then you need to find contents of the mentioned folders that located in dumps folder by using the following technique.
# grep DUMP_D /etc/psa/psa.conf
Generally it is located in /var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/<client_login>/domains/<domain_name>/ and has a name like testbackup_domain.com_vhost_1207281225.tgz