- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: openstack
Until now it might be quite clear what is OpenStack? You can simply say that OpenStack is stack of open source software that are used by the service providers to setup and run their cloud compute and storage infrastructure. In the previous post we engulfed the knowledge of OpenStack and its five key components out of eleven. In this post, we will continue with the next six components that contribute to OpenStack.
Dashboard (Horizon) –
It offers a web-based portal for interacting with all the underlying OpenStack services like NOVA, Neutron, etc. That means it is the primary graphic user interface for using OpenStack clouds. With this tool users and administrators can provide and automate services. Also, developers are able to access the OpenStack components individually through an application programming interface (API).