- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: name servers
There’s a great crowd of web masters searching on custom name servers, especially for branding. But what does it really do? It permits you to run your own name server for responding to DNS requests for your domains. Custom name servers are significant required by those using dedicated servers or VPS servers as they need to have root access on their servers as this allows to modify the DNS zones. Also, when you are naming your DNS server with a custom name, there’s no risk of security.
Our Public Name Servers –