- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: monitor hyper-v performance
Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V is a monitoring utility for a Hyper-V host and its virtual machines. The objective of this free tool is to provide a task manager that lets you to view the use of resource in real-time, both for the host and VMs it contains.
It approaches the task manager to Windows, and in my opinion it is more appropriate that the information provided in the Hyper-V Manager.
What you should know before downloading Veeam Task Manager?
Before you begin, you should know that it needs to be installed on a client computer, the application requires operating systems > Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.