- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: linux limit bandwidth per process
Trickle and WonderShaper:
When we start working on a lot machines specifically Linux servers, it is interesting to know how we can control or limit the bandwidth. This can be useful in different contexts, for an instance, as part of a dedicated server or shared server infrastructure where we can control a download or app taking all traffic over other network users. It could very well put QoS or other technologies, but the tools that we are going to see in this post allow putting a limitation on the bandwidth which normally used pretty quickly and easily in Linux.