- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: hyper-v servers
ii. Virtual Switch Types
iii. Virtual Switch Creation
v. Address Range of MAC
In the world of virtualization, it is not only about virtual machines but also switches, moreover VMware offers the “vSwitch” and Hyper-V itself offers “Virtual Switches”. Today, we will see how to create and configure a vSwitch under Hyper-V hypervisor.
These virtual switches are layer 2, that is to say, it determines the path to be taken by an Ethernet packet using the MAC addresses of the devices.