- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: .htaccess Tutorial
It may be that you are trying to use an .htaccess file on your Dedicate Server to do URL rewriting, authentication, management, handling error pages, etc… Except that at the time of you perform the tests you notice that nothing happens, then you certainly start thinking now what…
In fact, this is due to the configuration of your website in Apache and particularly the value assigned to “AllowOverride”, which stipulates that default does not take into account the type of files in .htaccess.