- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: how to choose VPS Hosting?
Virtual Private Server Hosting is booming day-by-day. VPS is a virtualization technology which helps in performance and functionality enhancement which is supposed to continue. There are several other reasons behind businesses choosing Vitual Private Server hosting for website hosting. But still there’s confusion between choosing the right VPS hosting.
Below are the factors that will help you to determine the right VPS hosting –
Factor 1: Windows or Linux
You need to first decide on type of VPS environment – Linux or Windows. Linux and Windows are two different hosting environments and have their own pros and cons. If your site is performing on ASP or ASP.net you will need Windows environment.