- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: enLight Cloud
What is a Cloud Server?
The Cloud Computing technology paradigm focuses on offering virtualized resources via the Internet to anyone, anywhere allowing them complete independence of any physical infrastructure, providing a dynamic, highly scalable to run your project. A Cloud Server is similar to a dedicated server only that the same is running in the cloud, this means that resources such as RAM, CPU, connectivity and disk storage used by each server are supplied through the cloud.
Why Choose bodHOST’s Cloud Servers?
eNlight Cloud Hosting solution from bodHOST offers a unique hosting environment that allows you to flexibly grow without limits or prior knowledge. Following are the characteristics of bodHOST’s eNlight Cloud solution that makes it the best among other cloud solutions offered by various providers in the industry.