- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: debian
Apt-file to explore the Debian packages: when one uses only the command line on Linux, there are tools to have in your pocket, so apt-file for exploring the Debian packages (.deb) and finds a package according to a file. Here, we are going to see how to use it:
First we will see the installation and preparation of apt-file: Apt-file is simply installed on Debian via deposits, it will capture the following command.
apt-get install apt-file
It will then prepare apt-file to be used in fulfilling its cache; this requires a simple command line that I’ve mentioned below: