- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: cPanel Reseller Hosting
WHM is the administrator control panel for your reseller or VPS account. If you want to create multiple account using WHM, then you can follow the following points :
1. You have to make a ‘package’ : Usually while designing a web hosting package, you should include the basics like how much web space, bandwidth, mailboxes etc you want to assign for each package. You should have a range of different packages so customers can choose the one that suits their requirements the best. You can create a package through WHM> Left Menu> Click on ‘Add Packages’ under ‘Packages’
Once your cPanel reseller hosting account is active, your main account will include its own Control Panel cPanel/WHM, and all the accounts you create on your reseller account will have individual control panels. The difference between your ‘Master account’ and the reseller accounts will be that your account will have Reseller Privileges.
There are so many hosting plans in the market. Most of the users who wish to sign up for reseller hosting services get confused when they select their hosting plan. Some commonly hosting plans are shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, cloud hosting, colocation hosting. In addition to the above, there is one more very affordable solution: That is cPanel reseller hosting. There are many advantages of cPanel Reseller Hosting. Those are as follows :
1. Easy To Use : Ease of use and maintenance are the two most popular reasons why most resellers start with cPanel Linux hosting. Its a great way to start for those who are not tech savvy- Linux cPanel hosting is available with a easy to understand graphical user interface (GUI). All the files, features and tools for the hosting account are represented with icons. Even users with minimum technical knowledge can easily manage their reseller cPanel account.