- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: CMS
A web based interface, multiple user access, multiple language supporting application for the project management is the actual identity of dotproject. Similar to other kind of CMS software it is also an open source application and available free to use.
Dotproject is supported by an open community of programmers who perform the tasks willingly and without any pay. This open community usually maintain the most usual operations of this project to keep its performance advanced.
The main intent behind this application is to provide control functionality and project design to make it more useful to manage different project tasks smoothly, however, you need understand what project management is all about.