- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Cloud Server Hosting
PHPMotion script is a good resource for video sharing application and our lot of customers using it adequately. The most important thing about this script is that it is updated with time to time and it’s free to use as well. Hence, it is helpful for improving performance and fixing any security loop holes.
You can say this media sharing content management system (in short – Video CMS), which is also free to use and it supports other types of media as well (mp3 audio sharing). This software allows you to create and run your own video sharing website such as music, and picture sharing website. To run PHPMotion based website is very simply and if you have a adequate knowledge the can produce fine results with it. In addition, it’s very easy to run your own video website like YouTube, Daily Motion, etc….
Cloud server hosting users experience the higher performance of the servers. Cluster of network servers play the important role here, thus, as per the requirements users can easily increase CPU, RAM, Hard Drive, and Bandwidth. Virtual environment of Cloud is much better than virtual private servers and shared hosting, however, comparatively it is expensive, but on the other hand it is a much better option. Cloud hosting is gaining popularity at a rapid pace and it is being adopted by most of the organizations and government bodies around the world as well. The most important benefit of cloud server is that it reduces the issues of downtime to a great extent.