- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: cloud security myths
Cloud has become the most auspicious term for businesses. Though there’s a spectacular rise of cloud based applications and services, along with its adoption by enterprises to a great extent, security still remains a significant concern for several organizations. Misconception that the cloud isn’t as secure as it looks when compared with on-premise capabilities is the crux of matter. BT recently did a global study that reports, 76% of large organizations quoted security as their main concern for using cloud-based services. 49% admitted being “very” or “extremely anxious” about the security complications of these services.