- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: centos 7
Are you new to Docker? Docker is an open-source, container-based software framework for creating and managing Linux containers (LXC) in an easy manner. What are containers? Containers are lightweight, encapsulated and portable application modules.
When talking about benefits, Docker helps the coders and system admin for their application development in a container and further can be scaled up to 1000 of nodes.
In this post we will be discussing upon the basic installation of Docker in CentOS 7.x –