- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: apache web server
This tutorial is applicable for:
* Parallels Plesk Panel 11.x for Linux
* Parallels Plesk Panel 10.x for Linux
* Parallels Plesk Panel 9.x for Linux/Unix
* Parallels Plesk Panel 8.x for Linux/Unix
# /etc/init.d/httpd restart
Stopping httpd: [FAILED]
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 39 of
SSLCACertificateFile: file ‘/usr/local/psa/var/certificates/cert-cwJPGJ’ does not exist or is empty