- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: A Record
What is an A Record? The A in A record stands for Address. An A record is used to find the address of a computer that is connected to the internet from a name. If you are visiting a website, send an email or connect to Facebook or do anything on the internet, the address you enter is a word that is connected with dots.
What are A records?
A record will map a fully qualified domain name to an IP address and that are most often used record type in any DNS configuration. Address records can be configured in a domain for a specific host like www.example.com or sometimes it will represent with an @ symbol.