1. You have to login to Plesk.
2. Select “Mail” option.
3. Locate the existing FOP account which you would like to make an autoresponders.
4. Select “ Autoresponders” >> “Add New Autoresponders”option.
5. Give the Autoresponder a name. This can be anything you like- it is for your reference only.
6. You can have an autoresponse when defined text is included in the subject line or body of the requiest coming in, or you can choose to have the autoresponder always respond, regardless of the contained text.
7. You have to specify what display in the subject line of the autoresponse.
8. Add a reply- to address. This is where replies by the visitor will be directed. Otherwise, reply will go to the autoresponder address and loop, although the plesk automatically limits the number of loops.
9. Enter the message you wish to send in the autoresponse.
10. You can specify the frequency at which the autoresponder response to same unique address, after receiving multiple email from it.
11. You can define the number of unique address that the autoresponder will remember. This memory enable the system to implement the answer- frequency and respond- once functionality.
12. Enter an email address to which the incoming requests are forwarded.
13. Select “OK” option, which is located on the right bottom.
14. As you can see, you have successfully created an autoresponder.