With the Crontab Manager, you can automatically run scheduled tasks on the server, and if selected, receive automatic email showing the results. So, if you manage crontab in Plesk then you have to follow the following steps.
1. At first you have to login to your Plesk admin area.
2. Click on “Scheduler” option.
3. Select the name of the user for whom you wish to manage crontab.
4. You may choose to have crontab massages sent to you by email. If you wish to change the email address then click on “Set” option to make the modification effectively. “Set ” option is present in the right bottom of the page.
5. If there is no cronjob task set for this user like the following page then then you can create one now.
6. Select “Add New Task”.
7. Enter a description of the new cron job.
8. Specify that who will receive scheduler notification.
9. Enter the path of the executable file.
10. In the next page you have to set the task priority.
11. Enter the specific parameters to to set the frequency of the task.
12. Select “OK” option.
13. As you can see the above image that, the task has been successfully setup.
14. If can create another new cron job with “Add New Task” option again.