A web hosting service will gives you an access to a control panel where you can add or remove additional features to your service. Today we are going to see how to set up webdav service from cPanel control panel. One feature that you can include through the cPanel is webdav or webdisk, which allows you to access and interact with your web files via simple drag and drop interfaces from you local computer.
- Log in to your cPanel control panel
- Select Web Disk under the Files heading
- Under Web Disk Account Management you will see “Access Web Disk option” >> Click on that button
- Choose you operating system and click on Go button
- A pop-up window will open >> Click Save button
- Go back to your computer >> Click on saved file >> Run >> You will see your remote website files from your local computer