To create attractive and simple web forms with few mouse clicks there is an online tool available known as phpFormGenerator. It is a time-tested and cost-efficient solution as well. The most pleasing advantage of this application is there is no need of any kind of coding or programming. In addition, phpFormGenerator elaborates the HTML code. Hence the form processor code in PHP, and the field validation code easily generates through simple mouse clicks by using an easy web interface.
Even though, it provides number of conveyance formats. Users can select to have their forms results hand over through email, sent to a MySQL data base, and written to a data file. Which they can open those results in Excel and other programs.
You should be clicked on ‘create a form’ above, follow the self-generated phpformgenerator wizard, and copy the generated files to your web sever. This application is an open source tool so it is absolutely free to use. Thus, without any restrictions you can develop your forms to get use your forms any way.
You can install phpformgenerator 2.09c through cPanel/Fantastico. The new installation of version 2.09c required 0.5 MB disk space, however, the latest version 3.0 beta has been released for public testing.
PhpFormGenerator has included following features.
- Easy, self-generated wizard and simple web interface.
- Forms can have number of pages.
- Without switching pages – user can include or exclude fields dynamically.
- On the same page – You can include or Exclude fields dynamically.
- Customization ability allows to change look and feel of your form.
- Ability to include pre-populated fields like country, state (US).
- You can add tool-tips to help your users.
- You can add new fields with live validation such as pop-calender, email, etc…
- You can also create up to 100 form fields.
- It is possible to include various types of fields such as Text Boxes, Check Boxes, Radio Buttons, Drop down menus, free form text field, file uploads and so forth.
- Filed types are customizable. It means you can set the sizes and options, etc……
- Data can be emailed to be provided email address.
- Form data can be stored in a database table (MySQL).
- Even though you can create a file based database to keep form data for those users who do not have an access to a MySQL.
- To manage your copied form data – Administration Portal is available.