1) Start OE, on the top,
Click on Tools; select Accounts
2) When a Internet Accounts Windows pops up, you will find Add Button –
Click on Add > Select Mail
3) Name > Next > E-mail Address > Next
4) In Incoming mail server, select POP3.
In Outgoing server name and Incoming server name > mail.yourdomainname.com
5) Type in E-mail address in account name > Type Password > Next
6) Click on Finish.
7) Click on properties tab in Accounts Window –
Servers tab>If Unchecked (my servers requires authentication) >check the box>Click Apply
8) Go to Advanced tab>If Unchecked (Leave a copy of messages on the server) > Click on Apply>Ok>Close the Window.
9) On top, click on Send/Receive.
10) If yet, you are not able to connect to SMTP server; your Internet service provider might be blocking port 25. You will need to contact your ISP.
If you are a Customer of Bodhost.com/bodhosting.com, you can contact our support department at [email protected] at anytime as we are available 24/7.