- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Category Archives: General Discussion
1) Start OE, on the top,
Click on Tools; select Accounts
2) When a Internet Accounts Windows pops up, you will find Add Button –
Click on Add > Select Mail
3) Name > Next > E-mail Address > Next
4) In Incoming mail server, select POP3.
In Outgoing server name and Incoming server name > mail.yourdomainname.com
5) Type in E-mail address in account name > Type Password > Next
6) Click on Finish.
7) Click on properties tab in Accounts Window –
Servers tab>If Unchecked (my servers requires authentication) >check the box>Click Apply
Archie Like Indexing for the web or Aliweb was the first search engine to be introduced in the year 1993 by Martijn Koster.This mainly indexed the files of the website furthering inclusion of the entire website in the form of “site.idx”.
Webmasters have an added advantage over the bots. The search in under renovation with some new programming codes and is hopefully going to launch in the year 2007.