- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Author Archives: Donna
In this world of information and technology Companies are finding different ways to improve their IT operations, and for that reason more and more companies are moving to cloud computing technology. The cloud computing technology is an ideal solution for all types of businesses and its operation because it offers various benefits to its user now one such benefits of using cloud computing technology is that it offers a secure backup storage solution.
Cloud storage solution has become increasingly popular services for storing your organizational data. Cloud storage is quickly becoming the preferred method for businesses to backup their data and store important files and data . It can be helpful to business owners for a variety of reasons however, before choosing a cloud storage service for your data you need to ask some question and check the facts and then come to a conclusion whether is it worth backing up your data in the cloud?
The internet speed problem with windows 8 become a general issue. There are many people who don’t properly set the internet connectivity and face this problem. These people complain that Windows 7 is more faster than windows 8 or the hard drive of the computer is not compatible to the internet speed which comes from Ethernet connection etc. You can follow the following steps to solve the slow internet problem with Windows 8.
Step 1 : You have to click on start menu with the help of Metro UI in your windows 8 version by pressing Windows key.