- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Author Archives: David T
Web Disk is a utility offered with cPanel which can be used to manage files using one’s operating system interface.
Accessing the Web Disk application uses your computer’s operating system for manipulating the files allowing you to add, delete or move files to the server just as you would do on your computer. You can easily drag and drop files from your computer to the server and also navigate files on the server the way you can on your computer.
Step 1: First Login to your cPanel account. Now, scroll down to files section and Open the Web Disk application.
Whether you want to transfer the benefits of your existing domain or just shift couple of pages you can use redirects to do this easily and also get the benefits in terms of search engine rankings by getting the rankings of the old domain to the new one.
You can use Redirects to make a webpage display another page to the viewer.
What is a Redirect?
Using the Redirect feature you can redirect a specific web page to another web page. The redirected web page would take the user to the intended web page and display the content on that page. This is also useful for making web page with a long URL accessible by redirecting it to a shorter URL which can be easily remembered by the visitors.