What is a Dedicated Server?
A Dedicated Server is an advanced form of hosting in which the customer rents or buys a server, taking full use and control of it. The dedicated servers allow you to host sites having high-traffic and bigger in size, run complex applications and manage all your resources to suit the needs of your project.
When You Should Hire bodHOST’s Dedicated Server?
- If your transfer volume, space or traffic is high;
- If you need a mail server or a Web server exclusively;
- If your project requires multiple IP addresses;
- If you plan to install the application that requires root access to your dedicated server;
- If you need to install new applications and the same need significant hardware consumption;
- If you want to provide major streaming services;
- If you need to access the operating system as an administrator (root).
Why Choose bodHOST’s Dedicated Servers?
bodHOST’s Dedicated Server Hosting plans are designed is a way so that you can have complete access and control over the server resources, and can manage & adapt to the needs of your project.
You can install all the applications, services and other tools that you require, having access and control to perform all tasks and actions that are necessary. Our servers are adapted to provide all kinds of solutions, among them are web servers, email server, Application Servers, Backup Servers and Game Servers, among others.
bodHOST offer customized solutions to count with the highest technology in the market, ensuring the scalability you need for your projects. Design your dedicated server according to your requirements, adjust resources as per the needs of your project.
Our server lineup together to offer the best resources for the success of your business, with the best connectivity, latest hardware and management leading tools on the market. Its operational and processing capabilities exceed expectations, combining speed, robustness and scalability.
Backed by a team of highly qualified professionals that will provide the best care and will be available to communicate by phone or through our ticketing system answering any questions or issues that are present with the service, offering immediate answers and solutions 24×7.