- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Windows VPS Hosting
Users can install phpmyadmin very smoothly with windows VPS hosting.
1. Users can follow the following link to install it :
2. Users have to double click on their phpMyAdmin Zip file which is already saved on their desktop and they have to extract it to:
3. Users have to navigate the same directory & rename the file config.sample.inc.php to config.inc.php
4. Open the file in Notepad & get the following :
$cfg[‘blowfish_secret’] = ‘ ’;
5. Within the ‘ ’ insert any word, eg: manan. The line should look like:
$cfg[‘blowfish_secret’] = ‘manan’;
6. Save the file. Note that the file name should be config.inc.php
7. In your browser, go to:
8. And that’s it, login with the credentials you provided during the MySQL. If all’s done right & the php God’s are smiling you should see your login page, something like this:
Virtuozzo is a VPS hosting technology made by Swsoft. It permit us to build various isolated VPS on one physical server to share hardware, licenses and management activity with maximum competence.
Every Virtual Private Server utilize their own Disk Space, RAM, CPU, IP addresses, files, applications, system libraries, configuration files and also it has SSH Root Access. Every VSP can rebooted freely. It has it’s own OS.
Each VPS uses its own CPU, each VPS performs and executes exactly like a stand-alone server. In nearly every perspective you can see a VPS as if its a Dedicated Server.