- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Website Security
If you have a website, whether for business or leisure, you may have found certain days where your website just doesn’t load. There could be an array of reasons for this which includes elements such as:
The website domain name could be expired
Many people think your domain name needs a registration and thereafter, all is good. However, your domain needs to be renewed on an annual basis. If you cannot access your website, visit the website called who.is and punch in your domain name. This will generate a status update to let you know if your domain name needs to be renewed and if it does, contact your domain registrar. Should this be the issue, simply pay the outstanding amount and your registrar will reactivate your domain and your website will be back up and running.