- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Website Backup Tool
Performing a backup within your cPanel is a simple and straightforward process. Normally we recommend our clients take their own backups. Backups on Shared and Reseller servers are guaranteed, but it is always good to have own copy of backups, as we all know “better safe than sorry” is the key to success. Knowing this our clients can make the best decision when buying hosting.
Getting a direct backup from your cPanel is a straightforward and easy process. Here is how you do it:
- First you must log into your channel
- Go to the files sub section and look for the backups link
- Choose complete a full website backup
- Make the “Home Directory” the backup destination
After performing the steps, let the process run for a few minutes and when you come back and refresh you should now see the backup available to download. Ensure that you download it to your local machine and keep it in a safe place.