- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Virtual Private Server
Building a website for any business isn’t a hard task anymore today. Online business environments are currently completely filled with websites which help in bringing new clients by attracting them with their pleasant appearance, good customer services and loyalty programs. But the website owners or entrepreneurs need to remember that to succeed in future, they need to opt a proper hosting plan. The website speed and accessibility depends on the server’s capability which in turn helps in building strong relationships with the clients.
You have to follow the following steps to find out your vps server’s traffic stats in power panel :
A. First you have to log-in to your Virtuzzo power panel(VZPP).
B. Click on the “traffic log” option.
C. You can see the traffic statistics page, Which enables you to view information on all incoming and outgoing traffic for your virtual private server over spending time period in the past.
D. After scrolling down you can see the following page.
E. You can specify which period you want the traffic details for.
F. Simply select the period you want to view.