- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: virtual environment
* Installation Process
* Storage space provision
* Backup and Restore
* Hot Failover
* Configuration of Network
Proxmox VE (virtual environment) is an operating system dedicated to the operation of virtual machines based on KVM. It includes a Debian 7 environment, and integrates the service apache to access the web configuration interface. As oVirt, it approaches VMware vCenter. They are both more and less competitors.
Proxmox VE is available free under a free license. In addition, it offers the paid support as well (via forum, support, application developers) and a paid email security solution.