- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: Video CMS
PHPMotion script is a good resource for video sharing application and our lot of customers using it adequately. The most important thing about this script is that it is updated with time to time and it’s free to use as well. Hence, it is helpful for improving performance and fixing any security loop holes.
You can say this media sharing content management system (in short – Video CMS), which is also free to use and it supports other types of media as well (mp3 audio sharing). This software allows you to create and run your own video sharing website such as music, and picture sharing website. To run PHPMotion based website is very simply and if you have a adequate knowledge the can produce fine results with it. In addition, it’s very easy to run your own video website like YouTube, Daily Motion, etc….