- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: VHFFS
VHFFS is a set of tools to manage a web hosting platform initiated by pooled TuxFamily I think, but I am no longer using this interface, however when I was using this platform for shared hosting on several shared servers, the performance shown by this interface was pretty impressive.
Here is a list of its features:
- Web hosting (PHP4 and PHP5) with detailed statistics and logs available
- Hosting MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- Subversion repositories
- CVS repositories
- Git repositories
- Email address with pop / imap / webmail
- Domain management (DNS management)
- Accounts and redirects mail for the domain (with pop / imap / webmail)
- Mailing Lists (domain-specific or not)
- Download area with detailed statistics,
- Quota management for projects,
VHFFS is freely distributed on the ftp server. In addition VHFFS is designed to work with the free operating system Debian GNU / Linux. VHFFS was developed to run on that platform. According to my knowledge VHFFS does not work on another platform, but if anyone wishes to bring VHFFS on another architecture, it is free to do so. As it is an “open source” by design, so anyone who wishing to help to improve this software can participate in its development.