- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: upgrade to easyapache 4
Operating Systems –
EasyApache 4 supports the below operating systems –
- CentOS 6 or 7
- CloudLinux 6 or 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or 7
Apache and PHP –
- EasyApache 4 only supports Apache version 2.4.
- EasyApache 4 supports PHP versions 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, and 7.0.
If you install EasyApache 4, activate the rpm_up setting on your system as below –
- Open the /etc/cpupdate.conf file and set the RPMUP key’s value to daily.
- Go to Update Preferences interface in WHM (Home >> Server Configuration >> Update Preferences) and set the Operating System Package Updates setting to Automatic.
Steps to Install EasyApache 4 –
Run the following command –