- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: SysCP
SysCP is also an admin panel for hosting web services. It provides a web-based management for internet services. Its goal is to provide a software which enables the Administrator to easily manage his server from within a Web-browser.
Here are the applications that it manages:
* Apache, Apache 2.x, Lighttpd
* Bind9, PowerDNS
* Courier, Dovecot
* Postfix, Exim4
* ProFTP, pureftp
* Awstats, Webalizer
Note that this is the only list that offers alternatives to Apache, Bind, AWStats and Courier / Cyrus.
It offers as a service and more: