- Install cPanel on a Virtual Server Running CentOS 6 with 7 Simple Steps
- Clear Your System Cache in Ubuntu with These Quick Steps
- Install MariaDB on CentOS 7 with these Simple Steps
- What is an A Record?
- Smartermail vs. Mailenable – What does it hold for you?
- Common Issues with Website Migration
- Tips to Evade Spamming
- Dirty Cow Vulnerability – Check How Dirty It Is?
- It’s Time to Update Your Server
- How to Change the Listening Port for Remote Desktop?
Tag Archives: SSL Certificates
Once you place an order for your SSL Certificate, then in order to issue an SSL certificate for your domain, then we require the following information to process the order and install the certificate on your domain.
- Domain Name for which SSL needs to be issued:
(for an example: https://www.yourdomain.com OR https://yourdomain.com).
- Country (2 letter abbreviation):
- Address (postal address):
- Zip/Postal Code:
- Company Name:
- Business Directory ID:
- Company Division:
You also need to provide us the access you your email account (temporary access), i.e. ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ (replace webmaster with your actual ID and yourdomain.com with the actual domain on which the SSL certificate is to be set up) and provide us with the password so that we can complete the installation process.